It happens that a vacation is not always a relaxing time with no worries. We often think about our work or other duties.
Do you think about work or actually work during your vacation? Then this article is for you.
There are a few signs showing that you are not relaxing during your vacation:
- you keep checking your work email.
- you call your colleagues or receive phone calls from work.
- you feel stressed when you remember some to-do’s for work or deadlines.
- you can’t enjoy the moment.
And if you are a business owner or a manager, it is likely that you cannot avoid doing some tasks or at least putting all the work-related thoughts aside.
Here are some Life Coaching questions from me to you, to think about. Analyze your behavior in order to lessen the pressure that you put on yourself.
- Why are you thinking about work?
- What do you get by thinking constantly about work?
- What do you want to think about ideally?
- What are the specific work tasks that you have to perform now? Make a list of those.
- How would you like to feel on your vacation?
- What should you do in order to be satisfied from you vacation?
It’s obvious that we cannot block all our thoughts and it is not always necessary and healthy. But it’s in our hands to find balance and reduce stress.
Do you want more of Life Coaching to finally start enjoying your vacation? Send me a message and let’s organise your first Life Coaching session!